Wednesday, March 2, 2011

redemption or rapture or ragnarok

one of those is likely to occur.

first, the home front: i will miss seeing my ladies today and tomorrow because of the demands of my job. Next year I may just say f it and do the assessment in May. My wife has gone above an beyond making sure that every thing is ready for me clothes wise for the day and she deserves more than I could ever give her in return for keeping me sane through this boondoggle of a school year.

and now on to today's main event: the title says it all.

best case scenario: the kids go in and have an above average day for them - no surprises and some sections step up to the plate and show what they are truly capable of.

the pipe dream scenario: a miracle occurs and that which did not kill us, made us stronger. I am not holding out hope.

worst case scenario: ragnarok. armageddon, catastrophic failure, need i go on?

I did my part. I truly believe I did. Looking back, other than the repertoire miscue on my part, I toed the line and got the job done in the time provided for me with the talent base I had.

in thirteen hours, another one in the books. will it be four in a row? or will the bubble finally burst?

only time will tell, sumus, enjoyin' the last day of the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment