i began, erm...training
I mapped out a walking
Why am I doing this to myself? Four big reasons:
1. school is busting my butt on a variety of levels and I need a distraction/outlet for all of the severe emotions I am bringing home when I leave Main St. everyday.
2. To get myself in shape. Well back to the somewhat bearable shape I was in before year two of fatherhood kicked in. I have become for all intents and purposes: a slug.
3. To give a little bit back and support the wonderful men and women of the GBMC NICU who took great care of my beautiful daughters during their time there and set them on the course to having a wonderful, happy and healthy life.
4. My wife. She deserves a partner who can shoulder his share of the load without complaining every five minutes that he is exhausted.
Hopefully I can see this thing through to it's conclusion.
sumus
Awww... why am I at the bottom?
ReplyDeleteorder of importance dear. you are always number one in my book.
ReplyDelete